Probate is the process of reassigning the property to the beneficiaries after the person dies. When a person passes away they leave their loved ones and their property behind. Sometimes the last will or the Testate is left behind by the person and in some cases it is not. Whatever is the situation the property […]
Tag Archives | can-a-house-be-sold-while-in-probate
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Alternatives to Listing Your Home in Baton Rouge: Explained
- Creative Holiday Themed Open House Ideas for Baton Rouge
- Tax Tips For Selling Your Baton Rouge House!
- How To Sell Your House in Baton Rouge During the Holidays – A Guide for Sellers
- Pros and Cons of an Open House in Baton Rouge | Cajun Home Buyer