Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In If you’re selling a property in to an end buyer (the person living in the home), […]
Tag Archives | house-for-cash
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Alternatives to Listing Your Home in Baton Rouge: Explained
- Creative Holiday Themed Open House Ideas for Baton Rouge
- Tax Tips For Selling Your Baton Rouge House!
- How To Sell Your House in Baton Rouge During the Holidays – A Guide for Sellers
- Pros and Cons of an Open House in Baton Rouge | Cajun Home Buyer