With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Alternatives to Listing Your Home in Baton Rouge: Explained
- Creative Holiday Themed Open House Ideas for Baton Rouge
- Tax Tips For Selling Your Baton Rouge House!
- How To Sell Your House in Baton Rouge During the Holidays – A Guide for Sellers
- Pros and Cons of an Open House in Baton Rouge | Cajun Home Buyer