Selling a house in divorce in adds to the often stressful, frustrating experience of even the best divorces. When the two parties own real estate in common and are selling a house in divorce in , whether it’s a marital home, a commercial business, or some other type of mutually-owned property, selling property as part […]
Tag Archives | selling-a-home-in-divorce
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Alternatives to Listing Your Home in Baton Rouge: Explained
- Creative Holiday Themed Open House Ideas for Baton Rouge
- Tax Tips For Selling Your Baton Rouge House!
- How To Sell Your House in Baton Rouge During the Holidays – A Guide for Sellers
- Pros and Cons of an Open House in Baton Rouge | Cajun Home Buyer