You’ve seen the “we buy houses in Baton Rouge” and “cash for houses” signs all around town when you’re driving around… even in other cities across LA… so who are these cash house buyers in Baton Rouge LA? Are they legit? How does it work? Who should I trust? We’ll dive into these questions here […]
Tag Archives | cash-house-buyers
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Can A House Be Sold While In Probate In Baton Rouge ?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Inherit a House in
- The Probate Process for a House in Baton Rouge – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in Baton Rouge?
- Alternatives to Listing Your Home in Baton Rouge: Explained