First, we’re so sorry for your loss. This can be a very challenging time for many reasons, and dealing with property ownership is tough at the best of times. You’re thinking, “I inherited a house, what to do with this house?” Should I rent it? Should I sell it? How should I sell it? Tons […]
Tag Archives | inherited-house
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Can A House Be Sold While In Probate In Baton Rouge ?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Inherit a House in
- The Probate Process for a House in Baton Rouge – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in Baton Rouge?
- Alternatives to Listing Your Home in Baton Rouge: Explained