Seller’s markets come and go. If you’re selling your house in Baton Rouge or around the zipcode during a seller’s market, then you might get multiple offers. Here’s how to review seller’s market offers in Baton Rouge… A seller’s market is when there are more buyers and fewer properties. For sellers, it’s an exciting time […]
Tag Archives | review-sellers-market-offers
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Can A House Be Sold While In Probate In Baton Rouge ?
- What Can Go Wrong When You Inherit a House in
- The Probate Process for a House in Baton Rouge – How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- What Are the Tax Consequences When Selling a House Inherited in Baton Rouge?
- Alternatives to Listing Your Home in Baton Rouge: Explained